Next Generation Logistics, Inc.
Next Generation Logistics, Inc. (NGL) founded in 1988, is a leader in technology-based supply chain services and transportation software solutions.
- The company has 3 distinct divisions focusing on outsourced managed transportation services, transportation management software (TMS), and supply chain network optimization studies.
NGL is a USA based company, owned by its managers and managed by its owners, with no foreign ownership or outsider investment that can adversely influence corporate policies and direction. Our business is based on the economic premise that our customers can obtain single source, expert supply chain advice, services and modern technology at reasonable prices.
NGL is a Certified Microsoft Partner
We Specialize in:
Supply Chain Network Optimization, Managed Lead Transportation Services, Transportation Software Solutions.
Our Mission Statement:
- To be an organization that is innovative, and a leader in identifying and adapting new techniques and technologies for our customers.
- To be an organization that provides its customers recommendations and solutions that are unbiased by potential economic gains from outside suppliers.
- To be an organization that retains highly qualified personnel, provides for their career development, and establishes programs that provide a high degree of personal and family economic security.
- To keep ownership and control of our company in the hands of its employees.
- To maintain a financially strong business earning a reasonable profit, which is the only way we can provide security for our personnel, continue quality service for our customers, and reward our shareholders.
- To be an organization that has a passion for excellence in every activity we conduct.