1) To be an organization that is innovative, and a leader in identifying and adapting new techniques and technologies for our customers.
2) To be an organization that provides its customers recommendations and solutions that are unbiased by potential economic gains from outside suppliers.
3) To be an organization that retains highly qualified personnel, provides for their career development, and establishes programs that provide a high degree of personal and family economic security.
4) To keep ownership and control of our company in the hands of its employees.
5) To maintain a financially strong business earning a reasonable profit, which is the only way we can provide security for our personnel, continue quality service for our customers, and reward our shareholders.
6) To be an organization that has a passion for excellence in every activity we conduct.