Dynamics TMS® = Lower Costs + Higher Value + Higher User Acceptance
Demo After Demo, Our TMS Solution Has Been Preferred by Users Over Any Native ERP Offering.
Why ? Because It's Designed by Transportation Management Practitioners .. Not The IT Department !
Lower Costs & Higher Value
- Are you a Microsoft Dynamics® AX, NAV, Or GP ERP User ?
- Are you tired of empty "new release" promises, version upgrade rat race, and poor functionality ?
- Are You Looking For an On-Premise, Hosted On-Premise, or SaaS "Cloud" TMS Solution?
- Do you want to keep your carrier base & rates confidential ?
- Need a TMS module that you can quickly interface with your current system ?
- Has your business outgrown your current software ?
- Are you looking to only pay for features that you really need ?
- Are you Paying For Your Current Developer's "Crystal Chandelier" ?
- Do you want us to host your application ?
Our Dynamics TMS® Solution® is your answer!
Why Our TMS ?
It Already Works The Way Your Transportation Group Works! Why Pay a Developer for Enhancements We Already Have in our Solution?
1) Designed to replicate traffic manager best practices and increase productivity
2) Increases user productivity by using familiar Microsoft Office® interfaces
3) Low cost of acquisition, integration & ownership
4) Highly functional, scalable and leverages existing infrastructure
5) A Microsoft Windows and SQL Tested & Certified Application
Dynamics TMS Overview
Dynamics TMS® is a complete enterprise transportation management planning and execution suite that enables transportation professionals to make effective and efficient business decisions.
Dynamics TMS® can be quickly deployed, whether you choose our On Premise model or Hosted On Demand model to manage a single company or multiple divisions.
Dynamics TMS® delivers a low cost of ownership and can generate an ROI within months.
On-Premise, SaaS Hosted or On-Premise Hosted TMS Solution
Agility: We take advantage of development tools, automated service management and global datacenter presence to respond faster to customer needs, focus on your competitive differentiators, and reach new markets.
Efficiency: Windows based technology improves productivity and increases operational efficiency by lowering up-front capital costs. Customers and partners can realize a reduction in Total Cost of Operations of some workloads by up to 30 - 40% over a 3 year period.
Focus On Best Practices: We focus on delivering services and value to your transportation department which enables you to spend less time on operational hurdles and more time focusing on your competitive differentiators.
Simplicity: Utilize your existing familiar transportation skills and workflows to make you more productive.
Trustworthy: Enterprise class service backed by a reliable service level agreements and a rich online services experience.
Today's modern software undergoes enhancements and improvements in an ever accelerating pace. As users and business processes become more sophisticated, the number of upgrades can leave people apprehensive about utilizing new features and functionality. Next Generation Logistics, Inc. firmly believes that in order for organizations and individuals to achieve the maximum return on their technology investment, they need to participate in a continual improvement process.
Consequently, NGL is committed to sponsor comprehensive training programs for all users at all levels of proficiency.
There are currently 5 NGL training courses available at our corporate offices. Please contact us for a detailed course outline, dates and fees.
- Introduction to Dynamics TMS® - (3 Days)
- Advanced Dynamics TMS® Concepts - (3 Days)
- NEXTrack™ Internet Collaboration Portal - (2 Days)
- Scheduling Management - (1 Day)
Dynamics TMS v7.0 Features
Automated Lowest Cost Transportation Provider Selection
Optimal Default Transportation Provider
Drag and Drop Load Planning
Split Order Planning
Automated Stop Optimization
Auto "Silent" Tender
Rule Based Cascading Dispatch
Multi Mode Equipment Selection
PC Miler/Rail Integration
Auto Cross Dock and Transload facility Logic
Multi-Mode (Parcel, LTL, TL, Rail, Ocean)
Multi- Stop Consolidation
Multi- Pick Consolidation
Rule Based LTL Pooling
Automated Load Optimizer
Route Mapping Capability
Inbound/Outbound Shipment Rating
Rate and Contract Management
Carrier Cost Comparison
Tariff Exceptions Management
- Non-Service Points
- Rule 11
Hazmat Tracking (information used for tariff calculations, routing and equipment selection)
Line Level Cost Allocation
Accessorial Fees Management
DOE Fuel Surcharge Automated Calculations.
Automated Order Ship Confirm For Cost Changes
Single Order Multi A/P Splitting Accruals Automated Freight Bill Mass Entry
Automated Freight Bill Audit
On-Line Carrier Freight Bill Entry/Settlement
Benchmark Freight Costing
Landed Freight Costing
Web Collaboration Portal:
Tariff System Available to Providers
Shipment Status and Tracking available for customers
Carrier Web Based Load Tendering Accept/Reject
Freight Bill Settlement
Proof of Delivery
Dock Scheduling Available
Windows Single Sign On
Inbound/Outbound Dock Scheduling
Carrier Check In/Out
Carrier Log and Customized Tracking Date/Time Stamp Fields
ADHOC Appointment Scheduling (adhoc order metrics).
Business Intelligence and Reporting:
Transportation Provider Performance
Customer Expected On-Time Performance
Carrier On-Time Performance Performance
Freight Spend Tracking
Native SQL Analysis Cubes (KPIs) Native SSRS Reporting
Other Software Integrations Available:
Integration with ERP systems available
Export Doc - Export documentation
ALK PC Miler
ALK PC Rail
Data Masons - EDI
TruckStops - Fleet Route Optimization
WebDocs - Document Management.
NGL Implementation Services:
Custom Business Intelligence Design
- Multiple Operating Systems Supported:
Operating Systems - Windows 2008® Support for thin client environments compatible with VPN, TS & Citrix® Metaframe or WAN (Wide Area Network). SQL Database Servers - Standard & Enterprise & Data Center.
Dynamics TMS® is a complete enterprise transportation management planning and execution solution that enables shippers to make effective and efficient business decisions.
The solution can be deployed On-Premise, Hosted On-Premise or as a pure Hosted SaaS solution with scalable, global capabilities to fit any size organization. Integration with a large variety of ERP platforms allows for supply chains to be fully connected.
Inbound and Outbound appointment management along with track and trace of transportation movements to customers is provided seamlessly and securely with an interfaced web collaboration portal.
Powerful Transportation (KPI) Dashboards and dynamic SQL SSRS reporting empowers organizations to have information when they need it.
- Web Based Multi-Mode Tariff Management
- Web Based Dispatching and Payment Settlement
- On The Fly Landed Costing & Accruals
- Full Multi-Mode Parcel, LTL and FTL
- Consolidation Pool Truck Creation
- Multi-Equipment Routing Guides
- TransLoad Facility& Cross Dock Management and Costing
- Drag & Drop Computer Assisted Route Creation
- Inbound & Outbound Transportation Management
- Static & Dynamic Optimization Modules
- DSD Fleet Routing with Time Window Blackout by Day and Time
- Plug & Play Interface with ALK PC Miler & PC Rail
- Integrated Transportation EDI Interface and Transaction Management Software