Next Generation Logistics, Inc. (NGL) founded in 1988, is a seasoned, established supply chain organization. The company's 3 distinct divisions focus on consulting, outsourced contract services and technology. NGL is a USA based company, owned by it's managers and managed by it's owners, with no foreign ownership or outsider investment that can adversely influence corporate policies and direction.
As energy prices continue their exponential rise in cost, the need for high quality assistance in planning, organizing, implementing, influencing and controlling new supply chain concepts utilizing technology is accelerating. Our business is based on the economic premise that our customers can obtain single source, expert supply chain advice, services and modern technology at reasonable prices.
Our contract services division (Business Process Outsourcing) is a natural outgrowth of our supply chain consulting role. We have found that clients opt to hire an organization with domain expertise and outsource certain processes on a on a permanent or temporary basis.
Next Generation has taken a customized, single sourced approach to its Services by offering companies a wide range of options and allowing them to pick and choose those services that are most beneficial for their companies.
Finally, although we recommend best practices, NGL does not dictate how our Products & Services will be implemented, but would rather customize them to fit the customer's business.
- To be an organization that is innovative, and a leader in identifying and adapting new techniques and technologies for our customers.
- To be an organization that provides its customers recommendations and solutions that are unbiased by potential economic gains from outside suppliers.
- To be an organization that retains highly qualified personnel, provides for their career development, and establishes programs that provide a high degree of personal and family economic security.
- To keep ownership and control of our company in the hands of its employees.
- To maintain a financially strong business earning a reasonable profit, which is the only way we can provide security for our personnel, continue quality service for our customers, and reward our shareholders.
- To be an organization that has a passion for excellence in every activity we conduct.