NGL has a reputation for providing customers exceptional value in all of service and product offerings. As a matter of fact, a fortune 100 customer recently characterized us a company that is "Big Enough to Serve but is Small Enough To Care". NGL continues to evolve into a company that provides a full range of supply chain consulting, contract services and software products.
Our advanced technologies and our expert personnel provide the "High Tech, Soft Touch" customers require and which has become our service cornerstone.
As a result, our customers enjoy the benefits of :
- Current and practical supply chain consulting expertise.
- A broad scope of supply chain management services and software such as OptiNet™ Supply Chain Optimization to ensure the best alternatives.
- Innovative Internet enabled
software such as
- FreightMaster TMS® Transportation Management System
- FreightMaster AMS™ Appointment Management System
- NEXTStop™ Partner Bid Exchange Allows our transportation partners to receive and respond to bids for transportation on-line with real time integration into TMS
- NEXTrack™ Internet Collaboration Portal provides real time tracking, scanned Proof of Deliveries, carrier tendering and settlement.
The most important element of our service is our people. Our associates have evolved into an exceptional team with superior execution in every endeavor. We realize that employee experience is our most important asset. It has been my pleasure and an immense privilege to be part of NGL's growth since its founding in 1988. (Click Here for PR Newswire Press Release)
After looking over our information, we invite you to call us and set up a meeting to view our facilities and discuss your needs.
Aristides(Ari) P. Smith
President & CEO